Forum home Babies Baby

Ebay

Please take a look at the bits i have for sale on ebay from nursery bedding to toys to nail varnishes!

Ebay id: sammyleigh2008

Thanks

Replies

• Me again image just to let you all know im about to add lots of items to ebay. a 64 piece clothes bundle (boys) for 6-12 months all items in immaculate condition mainly next mothercare etc so keep your eyes peeled! Also plenty of toys and two of them highchair toys too! Will let you all know when ive uploaded image not like you care hahaha x
  • Have you got a buy it now price Sammy? xxx
  • for which one hun? theres so much stuff on there lol x
  • The massive bundle of clothes on there!! They will come in so handy for my LO, he's only 4 weeks old but I like to be prepared and theres some gorge stuff there!! I always end up missing out on the end of bidding :lol:

Oh the joys of children and bedtimes hey?

xxxx
  • im going to sounds so silly, but how do i look at your things? xx
  • Ebay - Community - Type in her username sammyleigh2008 - View sellers items!!

Ebay addict I'm afraid :lol:
  • Oh definately hun haha and they cost so much, ive been trying to work out how much all that cost me and its frightening! I am open to buy it now offers hun but i havent really thought of a price id like. They are just taking up so much room i want rid lol so if you wanna make me an offer feel free, all offers are definately considered image x

The massive bundle of clothes on there!! They will come in so handy for my LO, he's only 4 weeks old but I like to be prepared and theres some gorge stuff there!! I always end up missing out on the end of bidding :lol:

Oh the joys of children and bedtimes hey?

xxxx
  • Not to happy about making an offer as don't want to offend you!! :lol:

Rather than saying a price, is there an amount you want above?

xxxx
  • ahh thanks, i shall have a browse xx
  • Ooo this is so hard haha! I know it deserves alot more than itll probably get but id like to think itll go for more than ??40 (am i totally deluded? lol) xx
  • Browse away luvvie image x
  • lol too high im guessing garfield...the way to look at it is in the long run youll end up paying alot more :P or keep an eye on the auction. I think it ends around midday next saturday...i always forget and dont get to bid so now i set an alarm, might be an idea if your really interested in the bundle x
  • Oh no! Not too high sammy, just need to talk to OH!! :lol:

xxx
  • hehe ok hun, let me know xx
  • So 55 in total inc P&P? Or did you want more than 40? xx
  • I did want atleast ??40 hun Im happy to do ??55inc p&p for ya. I may not be able to post until the 1st though hun is that ok? My mums got my big boxes at hers and i may not be able to get them off her now until next weekend as she lives ages away from me xx
  • I dont know what size clothes your lil man is in but ive also found a baby blue hooded zip up jacket and a blue jasper conran top in size 0-3 months ill happily through in for you if you want? x
  • O.K honey. Wait and see how your bidding goes, as obvisouly if someone is offering you more than 40 it makes sense for them to get it. Which is fine with me!! If not then maybe you could put a buy it now on your listing.

xx
  • He's 4 weeks today by the way, but still in newborn size clothes!! He's still far to smal for 0-3, but he'll grow eventually!!

Oh....are you on FB?

Thanks honey!!

xx
  • yeh hun add me Samantha Leigh Reed xx