Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Christmas cards

Hi, im going to make my own christmas cards this year for my family and close friends.
I'm thinking of including a photo of my lo on them as well but worried that they may think it is tacky, i think it will be cute but OH is not so sure, just wondering if anyone else is doing the same this year??

xx

Replies

• why not?! I love seeing pictures of babies and how my friends families are getting on. last year i did a letter to everyone and put a piccie in the corner. your friends and family will live it!
  • oh yes - I always send a little letter - I know some people hate this and think it is all boastful but I don't boast I just like to share my news and I LOVE recieving the same I will be putting a photo in of Max and it will be even more key as I sent all our cards last year JUST the day before he made his suprise arrival 6 weeks early!

So I say go for it!
  • i did that last year, it's a great idea.
    i have a lot of family in Canada so i think they really appreciated it and my mum loved it even though she sees my boys every week or so!!!
  • Thanks ladies for your replies. I'm definitely going to go ahead with it then, i even have a santa suit that he can wear for the photos :\)

It shall be the first time i will be making the Christmas cards as well so need to start finding the time, probably during the evenings!
    xx