Forum home Babies Baby

I'm not having a great time...

Hi Ladies,

I just needed to share this as things aren't great for me at the mo.

My grandma died on Friday evening (my dads mum), she'd had a stroke a week before and wasn't well but it was still unexpected. :cry:

Fortunately I took my 2 little ones to see her on Wednesday so I feel quite at peace about it (I hate the thought of someone being in pain, hanging on to what is barely a life). :\)

Christmas will be very hard for my dad because it was my grandmas birthday on Christmas day. :cry:

My mum had an operation on her foot on Friday so she is in plaster cast at the mo. She is at her partner's house at the moment but is coming to stay with us for a couple of nights this week (we live in a bungalow so it will be easier) but my hubby is being really awkward about it (I won't go into the ins and outs of it). :\(

My hubby and I are not getting on great, he is very stressed about work and we seem to have an argument about anything at the mo. I feel like I can't do anything right; he says he feels he can't do anything right! :roll:

My nanna is struggling a bit at the moment. She has painful arthritis and shakes quite badly so I'm trying to get up to her as much as possible to help her out, bless her.

My little daughter still has a bad cough (4 weeks now) so I'm taking her back to the Dr's today to see what they say.

I know people have a lot worse things going on but it is starting to drag me down... :\(

Cheer me up ladies...xxx

Replies

• Poor you. It all happens at once sometimes doesn't it.

I can't think of anything to cheer you up that won'e seem trivial so I'm just sending some big (((((((((HUGS))))))))
  • Thank you...xxx
  • I really feel for you hun bun........... Ive never lost anyone close.... thinking of you, and of course.........((((( HUGS)))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks, your avatar picture has put a smile on my face.

We've got some chocolate fingers in the cupboard and they're officially hidden from my lo!
  • He he........ Eoin only had one............. Look at the mess he made!!! I ate the rest! I gave him the empty box.... it made his day!! Bless xxxxxxxx
  • Sorry to hear that you have so much going on at the moment! Big hugs to you !!!!! xxxx