Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Photo prints

Can anyone recommend any good sites that give you free photo prints when you sign up with them? Have seen a few but not sure if there are any catches? Anyone used any?

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun I am with snap fish who give you 20 free & I will get 20 free if I reccommend you. Do you want me to e-mail you the link? They are really good and cheap and have some fab offers on through out the year! xxxx
  • Options
    I use snapfish too. Found them to be really good. Got the initail free ones then they keep sending you loads of cheap offers. Pics arrive quick too. x
  • Options
    TVM girls. Tamara, have mailed you image
  • Options
    i used kodak.co.uk

xx
  • Options
    Have sent it through hun! xxx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies ;\)

• Options
    www.photobox.co.uk
    they give you 50 free prints and delivery is only ??1.50
  • Options
    i used snapfish too, you get 20 free prints and there is nice offers on making you your own calendar . the do bogof so metimes or 20% off. Picking mine up tomorrow image
    Oh and also if you send an email to a friend recommending snapfush and the will sign up using the link you send them you get extra free print, can do it up to 5000 free prints I think.
  • Options
    Hi, I used snapfish and got 20 free prints I think. Also bought one of their collages (sp?) and it's so cool! x
  • Options
    I use photobox you get free prints for signing up and if others sign up from you passing details on you'll get more free prints... I ordered two photo books for the parents for Christmas so I have another 50 odd credits xx