Forum home Babies Baby

Photo prints

Can anyone recommend any good sites that give you free photo prints when you sign up with them? Have seen a few but not sure if there are any catches? Anyone used any?

Replies

• Hi hun I am with snap fish who give you 20 free & I will get 20 free if I reccommend you. Do you want me to e-mail you the link? They are really good and cheap and have some fab offers on through out the year! xxxx
  • I use snapfish too. Found them to be really good. Got the initail free ones then they keep sending you loads of cheap offers. Pics arrive quick too. x
  • TVM girls. Tamara, have mailed you image
  • i used kodak.co.uk

xx
  • Have sent it through hun! xxx
  • Thank you ladies ;\)

• www.photobox.co.uk
    they give you 50 free prints and delivery is only ??1.50
  • i used snapfish too, you get 20 free prints and there is nice offers on making you your own calendar . the do bogof so metimes or 20% off. Picking mine up tomorrow image
    Oh and also if you send an email to a friend recommending snapfush and the will sign up using the link you send them you get extra free print, can do it up to 5000 free prints I think.
  • Hi, I used snapfish and got 20 free prints I think. Also bought one of their collages (sp?) and it's so cool! x
  • I use photobox you get free prints for signing up and if others sign up from you passing details on you'll get more free prints... I ordered two photo books for the parents for Christmas so I have another 50 odd credits xx