Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Christmas dinner

Just wondering what everone has for their christmas dinner - i.e the meat, traditional etc

We used to have Chicken as not that keen on Turkey but decided to have Lamb this year, still have all the trimmins, sausages in bacon, stuffing, roast potatoes, etc etc

what about everyone else

Replies

• we'll be having a Quorn roast as we are veggies with that we have sprouts, peas, broccoli, cauliflour, sage & onion stuffing, yorkshire puds, roast potatoes and boiled potatoes cant wait as Lexie can eat christmas dinner this year image
  • we have turkey, cocktail sausages, sprouts, stuffing, peas carrots, cranberry sauce,boiled ham [irish thing maybe???] with loads of desserts after!
  • we have turkey, although its not one of my faves it is a tradition, along with pigs in blankets, stuffing, yorkishire, sausage balls and all the veggies, followed my pudding image maybe chocolate gatue (sp?) as i dont like xmas pud. mmm so excited about dinner! xx
  • we are having turkey with all the trimmings. i always have choc cake for afters as i hate xmas pud! xx
  • we have roast turkey and pork with stuffing roast spuds. yorkshire puds, carrots,brocoli and sprouts (chopped up and stirfried with smoked bacon)

and yummy dessert, either a choc cake or trifle. xx