Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ME AGAIN!! BED CLOTHES THIS TIME

what do you put on your little ones when they go to sleep im thinking of getting a cot bed quilt he sleeps in those baby sleeping bags he does well with them but im thinking of getting him used to a quilt before he can walk and i turn it into a bed(hes nearly 18 months and doesnt walk) where can i get a cot bed quilt from and covers?? can i give him a pillow what sort do i buy???
all this confuses me i throught id done with all this mind boggling stuff?????

Replies

• Options
    Sonny is 18 months & in a nornal single bed. He sleeps in a baby grow & then another thicker, fluffy baby grow from Primark as he kicks off the covers.

He has a lightweight single duvet from Ikea & a normal pillow. He then likes to have a fluffy blanket he has had since birth & when I put him to bed, I tuck his duvet over him then he pulls the filuffy blanket over his head & goes straight to sleep image

A normal pillow will be fine, just get one that is quite flat. Ikea do the cot duvets & pillow sets as well as the bedding to go on them.
  • Options
    I recently bought Maxwell a cotbed duvet and pillow from Ikea. He's always had sleeping bags as he wouldn't keep blankets on and I want to change it into a bed soon as he's 18mths and keeps trying to climb out of the cot.
  • Options
    I don't really have much to add apart from that I got James' duvet from Mothercare. He's had a duvet and pillow for a couple of months now and seems to have the idea of staying on the pillow. He does, however, kick his clothes off so I put him in a second fluffy suit like Beebee.
  • Options
    thanx so much for your posts ladies im going to ike to get a set and you've saved me loads of cash i was looing at ones for around ??40 for the set now ikea have them for around 20 bargin thanx again X