Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Santa's Grotto.. :D

Hey Girls!

Who is taking there little one to a santa's grotto this year? I really want to :lol: I'm such a child & i'm so excited about creating the magic! I know his too little to really understand.. & most prob he'll be scared of him at this age! but I really want to give it a go.. & have a photo of Charlie & Santa on his very 1st Christmas!

Who else is taking there little one?
xxx

Replies

• Options
    Aw I'd love to take my girls but Lily is not a fan of men with beards so she'd probably scream the place down!

This just reminded me we had a school fair when I was at high school and my teacher was dressed as father christmas. Mum took my little sister in to see him (she was only about 3 or 4 at time) and my sis had a little accident and did a wee on santa's knee!!!! :lol: Oh the shame!

xxx
  • Options
    Haha!! That's sooo funny!

Yeah i'm think Charlie might scream! well have to see! He is teething and is so clingy, he might not even let me hand him over! :lol: x
  • Options
    I'm not sure - I know she's too young to understand but would be a lovely thing to do!
  • Options
    Tegan is 13 months and i took her to see santa on saturday, she screamed the place down, when she finally calmed down a bit, she reached out and touched his beard and went crazy all over again, she did enjoy picking out a present tho lol x
  • Options
    oh and she got a badge that i will put in her baby box image
  • Options
    haha love the touching of the beard! x haha.. poor santa imagine how many screaming children they have to see daily! lol *she says with full intentions of bringing Charlie!* lol x
  • Options
    lol well don't blame be if you and baby scream together :lol: x
  • Options
    I wanted tot ake jayden yesterday but the queue was just silly! I reckon there was a good hour- two hour wait!! I am hoping to take him though for the first time, doubt he will be too impressed though!!x
  • Options
    Took my 2 on a santa magic tractor ride (yes i know, clearly no budget for a sleigh) on saturday...madi asked about sixty questions and Braedon threw up on himself!!!
  • Options
    OO sammie what was the blue water one like? x
  • Options
    My best friend & I are taking Ellie (8months) & her daughter Lucy (16 months) on Wednesday to see Santa then go to the Christmas market that comes to Belfast every year. I want an individual photo of Ellie with santa then one of the 2 kids together with santa image xx
  • Options
    ill be taking my older boys jack 5, he loves it lewis 4 isnt keen, he's terrified of the face on the house on step inside on cbeebies lol but max is too young i think, 9 weeks. xx