Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

xmas presents

HI looking for help! as I keep drawing a blank

My lo will be 4 months at xmas so far we have him an activity gym and leapfrog catipilar. I'd like to get him a few more little bits though. Maybe a developmental toy? has anyone got any recomendations for anything that might interest him. I like the look of lamaze toys anyone got any they would recomend?

Thanks xx

Replies

• Options
    How about looking at things that are suitable from 6 months so he has things to grow in to.

My lo is getting this from her grandparents
    http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-7-in-1-trekker/dp/B000JF9LRY/sr=1-3/qid=1228464713/ref=sr_1_3/276-1559256-6241925?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=180187031&mcb=core

(thougjh in pink lol)

We've got her the animal train from fisher price that has been advertised, some board books (can get some lovely baby ones from elc and can find them in tescos too)
    How about a 2008 bear so it has the year he was born in.
    http://www.johnlewis.com/Shopping/Product.aspx?Type=SKU&Id=230487383
  • Options
    When harry was that age, i got him a couple of rattles from mothercare - theres one shaped like a butterfly, and i swear it was his favourite thing for weeks. He could just about hold it long enough to look at it and soon he was rattling it away, bless him. And they're not too expencive either, which always helps! xx
  • Options
    we've bought JJ the trekker that Loopy Loo suggested and we're going to get him a Jumperoo in the sales cuz everyone seems to be saying they're giving us money for him! x
  • Options
    also, it's like xmas everyday in our house cuz whenever i see something i like for him i just buy it :lol: x
  • Options
    we are getting charlie the pooh bear version of the glow worm. and rattles i thinking about the pooh bear one that when the baby shakes the rattle pooh bear shakes his x
  • Options
    Lamaze sock and hand rattles are great, (John Lewis have them online) we used to put them n Neves feet in the car and she would wiggle her feet and stare at them for ages!
  • Options
    Hi thanks all for the replies really helpful to get some advice. I've had a look at them all. I just thought I'd add this is really for jodiebuckley if you haven't already got the poor bear rattle toy is currently ??14.99 with argos. Hubby like the look of that one toy he saw an advert for it. xx
  • Options
    My lo was given a butterfly rattle from mothercare - she loved it so much we bought a 2nd one with slightly different colours! She has sock rattles too which she hasn't been very interested in - I might try them in the car!