Forum home Babies Baby

First Visit to Santa

Hi

Me and Brooke went to town wirh my mum today, and we took Brooke to see Santa in his grotto. She loved it, I think it was all the lights and sparkly decorations, but she was smiling and looking around, my mum took a photo of me, Brooke and Santa, and we had a choice of present of a rattle or a soft toy. I know Brooke is only 10 weeks plus 5 days, but as it is her first xmas we had to take her to see Santa, next year she understand a bit more.

Is anybody else taking their LO to see Santa?

Septembermama

Replies

• aww how sweet, glad Brooke enjoyed it!
    I took Tegan to see santa last saturday and she screamed the whole time, untill we got to the "toy room" and then she was fine lol she was already grumpy that morning so im not sure wether to take her again and see how she reacts xxx
  • im not taking them to see santa as santa comes to see them and bring them prescents at there mother and toddler group and for my oldest one santa visits them at the school x
  • I would love to take Isabella to c santa but she is only 5 weeks old so i dont think she gets it lol. Knowing my luck, she would b asleep the whole time!! deffinatley will next year tho!

xx
  • I would love to take Isabella to c santa but she is only 5 weeks old so i dont think she gets it lol. Knowing my luck, she would b asleep the whole time!! deffinatley will next year tho!

xx