Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

NOOOO!!! :o

ok so after murdering my favourite Take That song...Eoghan has attempted a Busted song and in my book thats WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

Replies

• Options
    What about Diana!? Not sure that was dancing!! LOVE love love the X factor am watching it on 'tape' at the mo so am a bit behind!
  • Options
    See I thought he was quite good tonight! Didn't hear him killing the lovely TT boys though so maybe I'd feel differently if I had! Diana to win, got to support the locals :lol:
  • Options
    even if he was fantastic i'd still hate him for singing a Busted song!! how dare he mess with something the gorgeous James Bourne did!!
  • Options
    lol jenny lol
  • Options
    Only just watching it now cos i was feeding Frankie. What the hell are the judges on about? Eoghon (sp?) cannot sing!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Do you think diana is conciously not doing the claw thing? At least shes not whining some slow song with no shoes on like she has done every other week
  • Options
    I though Eughon did well with 'never forget' but JLS murdered 'million love songs' which are both favourite of mine. But I do agree he did not have enough 'umph' for the busted song.

we want Alex to win too!
  • Options
    JLS to win!! Diana to go tonight - the shoes and the claw hands are really winding me up now!!

xx
  • Options
    Eoghan to go...or i will hurt people lol!! x
  • Options
    Nooooo. i hate him! he is pants!!!
  • Options
    RIGHT i'm off to erm... x factor studioville type place to hurt people...wish me luck lol!! x
  • Options
    Sorry hun, didn't realise you'd already started a post on xfactor.

Alex should win! Eoghan should have sooo gone home imo :\)

• Options
    it's ok, the title isn't exactly clear lol! yeah Eoghan should have definately gone, grrrr!! :x
  • Options
    who went? i missed the results! Diana or Alex to win!!!!!!! xx
  • Options
    diana went image x