Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who do you fancy from TT?

Mr Orange all the way!! lol xxx

Replies

• Options
    Howard. Definately. Mmmmmm.
  • Options
    Mark has just had a little one I think in the last few weeks. Have to agree have always liked little Mark but Gary has grown on me recently!x
  • Options
    My heart will always always belong to Robbie am afraid but Howard is definately cutting a close 2nd although Mr. Barlow is definately looking hot tonight!!!!
  • Options
    Has to be Gary, he just gets better with age! yum yum!
  • Options
    Gary.......x
  • Options
    Mark Owen!!!!!!!!!! I was convinced i was going to grow up and marry him when i was about nine. I was very envious of my friend who had a mark owen doll.
  • Options
    Mark Owen!!!!!!!!!! I was convinced i was going to grow up and marry him when i was about nine. I was very envious of my friend who had a mark owen doll.

OI!!! image you know he's mine image
  • Options
    Definatly Mark Owen. I'd heard he was gay as well.
    **googles Mark Owen**

xxx
  • Options
    Mark Owen always image
  • Options
    he's not gay but none of u can have him anyway cuz he's mine image
  • Options
    i never liked him years ago but now it has to gary, certainly gets better as the years go by.

please form a orderly queue for mr barlow (behind me of course) i will pass him on when im done with him image
  • Options
    Definitely mark, although I have to say I wouldnt turn any of them down :lol:
  • Options
    Hi mark has 2 lo a boy and a girl Willow was born just a few weeks ago. But he was never my fave, I was totaly in love with Howard.....mmmmmmm, I remember going to there concert when I was 18 (im now 34) and Howard looked my way OMG i could have fainted and im sure i felt a bead of his sweat!!!!! lol.

Love them all really x x

• Options
    it has to be Gary
  • Options
    Im not fussy :lol: but I used to LOVE Mark but now im leaning towards not so chubby Gary looking very fit!