Forum home Babies Baby

Favourite Xmas carol & song

Just to get into the festive spirit tell us your fave and reason why (maybe lo born whilst listening to it)!

Mine are:-

Carol - Silent Night. Makes me go tingly when I hear it esp Sinead O'Connor's version. Have listened to it whilst cuddling lo and got a bit emotional!

Song - Elton John "Step into Christmas". Just a good cheesy Chrimbo song to bop to!

Now your turn.... ;\)
xxxx

Replies

• carol-has to be silent night, reminds me of our school plays.

song-shakin stevens merry christmas everyone, i just love it, along with many others!!

16 days to go!!! image xxx
  • Ok carol is little donkey as a teacher every time I hear the children sing that I'm gone and you can't look around the hall as all the teachers and parents are the same!
    Fav song is Last Christmas-sat in the car on the way to meet a freind yesterday and I was singing long and lo started to join in-was FAB! He's only 4 and half months so it wasn't word perfect but just made me realise how much I love being a Mum!
  • Fave Carol - Once in Royal David's City. Don't know why I like this so much, it was always my fave at school and it's just stayed with me.

Fave Xmas song - I love all the cheesy feel good xmas songs, but I'd have to say Wizzard's I wish it could be Christmas Everyday takes some beating.

xx