Forum home Babies Baby

Woolworths!!

I just thought i would let everyone know that woolworths is having a closing down sale, every thing is half price so i have been told.

Im off to mine today to get some more christmas pressents.

cordy.

Replies

• i've already been and got Evie a winnie the pooh 6dvd collection for ??10.00 and lots of toys for when she is bigger lol xxx
  • im going to mine today too see if i can get some last min xmas pressies!! xx
  • It's such a shame though, there will now be nowhere really to buy toys and cd's in redhill now!

My dh is going on his lunchbreak though went earlier in the week and said there was already lots of empty shelves in croydon.
  • Iv been too - Got that HUGE fire engine for the boys!! Got loads of other bits too but that was the best bargain! xx
  • i went into our on tuesday and it was only 20% toys and 10% of dvds, cds and computer games, which i didnt find all that amazing. might go in again later and see if its been reduced further x
  • today is there last day of sales. i'm going in later as ai have a gift card to spend!
  • thanks for the heads up x
  • its only up to 20% on most stuff, but they did have some stuff at 70% off in our local store.
    I was told by one of their staff its so that the company can at least look like they're trying to pay off some debts, and hopefully gain a buyer.
    Really hope they do, as if they take woolies away from us we'll have a boots shop, and lots of little expensive boutiques. Everything else will be half hours drive away. :\(
    xxxx
  • my dh has been now, he said that it's 'up to 50%' and the queue was about 45 mins long!!! he didn't get anything....
  • Our woolworths was 'up to' 50% off. Xmas stuff was 30% off, toys was 20% off, dvds/games were 10% and the only thing thas was 50% were gift presents which were mostly shit!!

Clothings still at 10% off.....damn!!

xxx
  • Our woolworths was 'up to' 50% off. Xmas stuff was 30% off, toys was 20% off, dvds/games were 10% and the only thing thas was 50% were gift presents which were mostly shit!!

Clothings still at 10% off.....damn!!

xxx
  • yeah i went on Tuesday, it was pretty crap lol x
  • Well we made the mistake of going at 9am this morning and I have never seen anything like it it was sooo busy and no one at all had any manners and was just banging into one another. We did get some bargains a lot of the stuff was 20% off others wer 50'% I got the girls some coats and were only ??13 each and a few other bits and bobs. Did have to q for 45 minutes to pay though and my one near me is a big one with 3 different till areas with 5 cashiers at each!! xx
  • iv just been aand its only 20% off on most things, i asked the manager that i thought it was 50% off he said no not yet there not closing it down till havter xmas??
  • I think they say 50% off to get people to go in there!!
  • its 30% off clothes and 40% off cot bed, travel cot and pushchairs etc, my mum got travel cot coasatto one for 9 quid, bargain lol
  • i though tit was rubbish! most stuff was only 10% off at our store!!! i have a gift card to spend in there. hopefully it will get a bit better!! xx
  • i have just got back and the only thing i bought was a snow suit. it was surpossed to be ??20 and it got recuded to ??10 then when i got to the till i only paid ??7. so i think i did good on my new snow suit!!

everything else was was still 10% and 20% off so i wish i had not bothered now.