Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Gift for daddy?

Hi girlies, I want to get a pressie for my oh from our little boy (12 weeks) but dont have a clue what to get?
I really like the fingerprint impression jewelry but is out of my price range at the mo, do you have any ideas that are as personal but less pricey?

Thanks
Gill
xxxx

Replies

• this is what my lo gave my hubby on fathers day...3 weeks old. On the back you personalise the mug with you childs name.
    http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/gifts-for-dads/personalised-special-daddy-mug.htm
    You could get a mug done at bonusprint or somewhere similar with photo of lo?
    You could make him a card out of lkos hands i.e robin (hands the wings), christmas tree. Cut out photo of lo and put it inside a bauble.

Buy some canvas cheap at the works or somewhere. paint los hands/feet with washable paint.
    A photoframe with daddy and lo in. a book mark with los hands/feet on. It doesnt ahve to be anything big. Something small and your oh will still be be touched by it image
  • They are some really lovely ideas thank you all so much
    xxx
  • All my dh's presents are from me and lo but I did get some daddy bits on sale - a beer mug and pen. We got some nicwe pics taken of lo in a baby and toddler group and have got a frame for one for him to put on his desk at work.
  • thanks for the ideas girls, think im gonna go with a daddy and me frame with a nice pic of him and Connor in it
    xxxx
  • Check out snapfish.com hun they have some great gifts and some arent to expensive either i got my oh a mug with all pics on of Grace for fathers day he loves it and still show it to anyone who comes round!!!!

HTH
  • I got a mug from Snapfish for my OH from the kids for daddy's day too. He loves it, has pride of place on his desk.
  • Hiya!

I just bought Nick a tshirt, its ace.....its black with 'This Daddy Belongs To Bella' written on it. I'm well impressed with it!

www.boutiquetoyou.co.uk

xx
  • my OH is a carpenter and i have got him a chisel getting my daddy or love caitlin & robbie or we love you not sure yet x
  • Hi thanks for theadvice, in the end i got him a silver keyring, engraved with 'To daddy on our 1st xmas, all my love, Connor xxx'
    and it opens up and ive put a pic of him and connor in it

xx
  • Awww that sounds lovely!! I'm sure he'll love it! image

xx