Forum home Babies Baby

URGENT!

sory about spellin but this is done in a rush

my 7week old has had 3oz n th past 20hours an all she wants top do s sleep

my 21months old son is pukin every where and wont stop
im a single mum by maself dont know what to do

xlisax

Replies

• yea i would ring ure emergency gp or hs direct as they sound poorly they should be able to help u even if just reassurance , there is a bug goin round cos ive had it yuck!

hope u get it sorted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lisa xxxxx
  • I agree with Naz, or can u get yourselves to a walk-in-centre? They see children and babies quickly as a priority.
  • double post....grr......also noticed it says no replys......silly!

[Modified by: Loopy Loo on December 13, 2008 12:56 PM]

• triple post!!!

[Modified by: Loopy Loo on December 13, 2008 12:55 PM]

• i agree with Naz, ring nhs direct or ur out of hours doctor who nhs direxct will most likely advise u to call the out of hours or hospital anyway. xx
  • i agree with Naz, ring nhs direct or ur out of hours doctor who nhs direxct will most likely advise u to call the out of hours or hospital anyway. xx
  • they just said because they dont have a temp. they cant do any thng

7week olds temp is 37.9
    21 month olds temp is 36.4
  • they just said because they dont have a temp. they cant do any thng

7week olds temp is 37.9
    21 month olds temp is 36.4
  • If you are not happy then I would take them to the out of hours doctors just to reassure you. You can't be too sure when a baby is young.
  • hi, i had this with max a few weeks ago and i took him to a&e and they kept him in and observed him and wouldnt let us go til he took a full bottle of milk cos nurse explained that babies can get dehydrated and go down hill very rapidly. His temp was 37-4 and thhey classed that as high?? i would take him to you local a&e or childrens hospital xx
  • yea ring nhs direct they r usually pretty good we've used them afew times
  • hi, i had this with max a few weeks ago and i took him to a&e and they kept him in and observed him and wouldnt let us go til he took a full bottle of milk cos nurse explained that babies can get dehydrated and go down hill very rapidly. His temp was 37-4 and thhey classed that as high?? i would take him to you local a&e or childrens hospital xx
  • go to the Walk in centre ASAP!

your baby is obviously poorly if she is sleepy and has only had 3oz.

the other thing to do is try Diarolyte for your bigger baby - available at supermarkets and chemists
  • another double post!

obviously BE is having a bad day!!

[Modified by: ollier2001 on December 13, 2008 03:09 PM]