Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

teeny tiny baby

Some friends of ours had a baby yesterday 8 weeks early. He's absolutly tiny but gorgeous and doing really well. They moved to New Zealand though last year so can't see him.

Replies

• awww I bet he's sooo small - but probably very cute.... congrats to them x
  • Congratulations to your friends, hope everything is ok with them both and they get piccies somewhere online for you to see.

Very jealous of them living in New Zealand, it is such a gorgeous country and on my list to visit if i ever win the lottery!
  • congratulations, now there is a child who really couldn''t wait for christmas, hope santa is prepared.
    fantastic to hear he's doing well

i've always wanted to visit new zealand but don't really fancy the flight ....or the cost (like i could actually choose to go!) i'm with pootle, lottery funds definitely needed here
  • I know we'd love to go over and visit but at the minute no chance of that. Ideally we'd love to go befor rhys starts school as we could go over for awhile without him missing school but that's a big dream at the minute unless some big win lol.
  • oh yes i'll join in with the dream - i want to go but god knows when we would ever afford it!

anyway wow congrats to your friends!

what was the baby called etc?

our friends had there baby at 23 weeks pregnant and he survived was 1lb 1oz in weight! can you believe it!!! hge walked before a year and is a little terror!!

• oh yes i'll join in with the dream - i want to go but god knows when we would ever afford it!

anyway wow congrats to your friends!

what was the baby called etc?

our friends had there baby at 23 weeks pregnant and he survived was 1lb 1oz in weight! can you believe it!!! hge walked before a year and is a little terror!!