Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm Engaged! Dave proposed last night! UPDATE WITH DETAILS!

Title says it all really!!

Last night Dave asked me to marry him! So unexpected lol, I thought he would sometime soon, but had no idea it would be then!! I burst into tears and said ".....I'd love too" hehe, choosing a ring today if I can find one i like image I'm so fussy!!

Am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy imageimageimage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

********************************************************UPDATE****************************************************

We've been together almost 4 years, and discussed marriage a fair few months ago and said we'd both like too one day. About 2 months ago he bought it up again, and said he will one day soon. Well my OH bless him says that and 6 months later he may have done it :lol: He said he would find it hard to get me a ring because I'd find it, I'd prob notice money going missing out the bank (disadvantage of a joint account) and the fact he propbably couldnt wait to ask me!! Last night we had had a lovely evening watching a DVD together and cuddling on sofa, had bath and went to bed. So were laying in bed watching TV and I said jokingly I hope you're going to propose soon, he said "now" and laughed!! I thought no more of it until about 2 hours later as calm as anything he said "Roch.......Will you marry me" I burst into tears and said I'd love too!! He said I havent got you a ring because there was no way possible of getting you one without you knowing about it. So he said we'd choose one today, which is better really, because I know I'll like it for sure then! You can obviously guess what happened after that!! imageimage BUT at 11am this morning Kelsie (14 months) who is learning to walk - and doing very well I must say. Fell over and hit her head on door frame so she's now nursing one hell of a bruise. Took her 1 hour to stop grizzling afterwards (I'm not suprised - It looks bloody sore) which made us miss train! So will get ring on friday now all being well!!

We're hoping for a wedding April 30th 2010. Our 5 year anniversary!!

I'm sooo happy!

Thanks for all your lovely comments girlies!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[Modified by: garfield on 16 December 2008 16:21:23 ]

[Modified by: garfield on 16 December 2008 17:47:15 ]

Replies