Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pic of millie at 15 weeks........

Replies

• Options
    think she wants to walk haha little tinker!
  • Options
    wow thats really good hun looks like you might have an early walker on your hands!!
  • Options
    yes i think if she could walk now she would she loves being on her feet thats why she loves her door bouncer soooo much lol
  • Options
    Wow!! That is great! My little girl is 15 week too and she isn't even close to doing anything like that.

Well done Millie! x

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    Clever girl Millie! Looks like she's going to be an early walker!
  • Options
    yes! she started holding herself up on me first so i new she could support herself she cant do it for very long though! same as sitting she'll sit up on her own but not for long she'll just fall to the side haha
  • Options
    justin was like this at that age so be prepared for the walking soon me was 5 months when he started to crawl and 6 months when he started walking x
  • Options
    omg jodie that is really early for walking!! i was early at walking apparently but i was 9 months!! well 5 months is early for crawling!!! crumbs urs was a little mover hehe
  • Options
    Oh bless her, little miss independent hey?? Amber tries so hard to stand up and gets rage when she cant stay up for long lol xx