Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Real or fake...

I'm talking about your tree of course :lol:

This year we've gone for a black fibre optic one but usually have a real one. I actually think this looks better with a few little dec's on than the real ones have looked in the past as it's a much nicer shape and the old ones were never really perfect. Saying that I do love the smell of a real tree.

So what are you ladies having this year....real or fake?

Replies

• Options
    Real! We have a big Fraser fir every year, they look like proper Christmas tree's, smell fantastic and don't drop many needles.
    xx
  • Options
    We have a fake tree xx
  • Options
    A real one. It smells lovely!
    xxx
  • Options
    We have a fake tree. I couldn't cope with the idea of a real one!! There too messy :lol:

xx
  • Options
    we have a real tree!
  • Options
    This is the 1st year in my entire adult life (and I am 39) that I have ever had a REAL tree lol
    xxxxx
  • Options
    I prefer real and we always had a real one at my dad's but this year living with the in laws and they have a fake one. It's quite a nice one though. I don't find real trees to drop as many needles as people think xx
  • Options
    neither :cry: we just havent got room this year :\( we have a lovely big 7 footer in the loft that is fantastic when its up and decorated.
    We will hopefully have somewhere to put it next year - either that or we're going to have to buy one that sits on the ceiling! :lol:

xxx
  • Options
    We had a real tree the first year in the flat, it was lovely but a pain to get up the stairs and back out again so we bought a fake one in the sales and have used that since!

My mum always had a real one but pil always have a fake one.