Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ITS CHRRRIIIISSSSSTMASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

WELL HERE IN BAHRAIN IT IS NEARLY 9AM...KIDS UP AT 7 SO NOT TO BAD. WILL POST PICS ONCE GET CHANCE OVER NEXT FEW DAYS...

HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
LOVE
DENISE AND HER GANG!!!!!!!!!!

PARTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• happy christmas dee dee

right now i am the only one online according to baby expert! lol must be the first time! just logged in to say happy christmas!!!!!!!!! we are yet to open our prezzies, OH had very late night so just letting him have a little bit longer sleep while i sort a few things out.
    charlie x
  • Hope everyone has had a good day. I worked this morning and had a nice shift. I could not wait to get home and open Isabelle's presents with her.
    Isabelles Dad camefor the day and looked after her whilst I was at work and then we opened the presents together and had dinner. For a few hours it all seemed perfect and it seemed like it was all normal.I found it hard when he went home as I did not want the day to end.
    Roll on 2009 and heres to new beginnings.
    Mary xx
  • Merry Christmas hope everyone enjoyed their day. have a merry new year everyone