Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

my birthstory

well hello girlies yiz wud all be glad to now lttle abigal arrived last week
on saturday the 13th at 8 08 am
heres my story

well it all started on friday last week i was sitting in mc donalds(as usual)
wit one of the girls from work cuz i was sill workin till saturday
well any way i was sittin der and all of a sudden tought i was wetting myself
cuz my waters wer braking away slowly i went to walk t the door and a big bit came went rushing to the batroom to make sure i wasnt wetting myself and yes it was my waters i put on a santury towel and went bak over to work i was sitting outside and it was like my friend was in labour the way she was going on
i sed to her not to say anything as i didnt wna go straight to hospital and they wud av made me but by the time i had got bak to work dur was no stopping it,it jus kept dripping i went to the hospital
they confirmed it was my waters they sed if didnt gi into llabour naturally that they wud induse me the nxt morning they let e go home
but at around 11 i startet to get really bad pains i went straight to the hospital they told me i wasnt n labour and i told them i was dis went on for about 5 mins:lol: but they kept me in i couldnt sleep wit the pain so at 4 i went and got into the shower nurse heard me moaning about a haf an our later i was still in the shower she sed shed examine me wen i came out she did and i was 2cm dialated
i jus felt like saying ha i told u!!i had to ring my oh and let him no i went to the labor ward wen he got der i was brought to the labour ward i got the epidoodle and by half 6 i was fuly dialated and ready to push the brought me in i stared pushing and by 8 08 she was out they weighd her and told me she was
5lbs4 but that machine was broken so they weighd her again and she was 6lbs 2

my poor little princess has a problem with her hips and has to wer a harness 4 six weeks
but after that she should be perfectly fine
i avnt added pics yet cuz i dnt no how bu wen i do ill show yiz!!!!!!!
thanks 4 listening and good luk to the rest of yiz!!!xxx

Replies