Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Mothercare 10% voucher... where from?

Does anyone know where I can get one from (i've heard they are around) as I really want to buy my Quinny, but save some money too!!

Thanks!

xx

Replies

• Thanks tallkatie, I've just had a look and no luck, but i'll keep searching. Thanks though and your daughter looks such a cutie in your avatar pic

xx
  • they have been handing them out in store for the last few months when you made a purchase... they were then valid from 29.12 for all purchases.... not sure if they are still giveing them out though....
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev112pp___.png

• Thanks Mel, I found it online, if you buy on their website and then type in AF8 in the promotional code it gives you 10% off. Woo hoo, i'm off very excitedly to buy my quinny for just ??252!

Thanks again ladies...
  • Try www.vouchercodes.co.uk and then click on Mothercare - there is a 10% one if you spend more than ??120.

Hope that's what you are looking for. :\)
  • Thanks Mrs Amanda. I'm not ordering it until my mum comes over tonight to buy it for me (she always promised the pushchair for me as a gift). I had a look on boots but it was ??274 and on mothercare including the 10% i can get it for ??252.

Was yours any cheaper than this?

• ellisy sorry to but in but if you have a boots advantage card you can earn loads of points ! think its about ??30 worth with the quinny ! i'm ordering the midnight buzz 4 from therexxx
  • They're a bit cheaper on ebay ladies brand new and everything. I've been watching some the auction ones sell between ??230-??240 including p&p. If you wanna look its from seller 'ebabythyme'.
    xxx