Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

:( so tired.

Well im currently 34wks and so incredibly tired image
I can barely drag myself off the sofa. And have spent the last two days in my pjs. I just cannot find the energy to do anything image
Anyone else feel/felt like this?
X x x

Replies

• you've just described my life for the last 8 years (i have ME!)

hope you feel better soon. you dont have long left
  • was like that at the 9/10 week stage for 2weeks, it was weird, but now my energy has come back, and im planning on making the most of it untill the 3rd trimester when im prepared for the tiredness again, dont worry love, just rest when ever you feel like it, coz soon u will busy !!
    x x

http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/p967904.png

• I'm 29+4, woke up at 10.15 this morning, did a couple of jobs around the house, had a bath and have been in pj's on sofa since!! Must be nearly bed time!!!

Know exactly how you feel
  • Atleast im not the only on.
    Jbean wow, uve only got a few days left
  • im readyish.
    As we speak iv got tiny pink clothes hanging on the clothes horseimage nursery already complete, just gota hang curtains! & hospital bag partly packed! Gota go through it again! It isnt very organised.
    Again like yourself theres times when im wishing the next few days away and then theres times when i just want to enjoy been pregnant x x x

• im readyish.
    As we speak iv got tiny pink clothes hanging on the clothes horseimage nursery already complete, just gota hang curtains! & hospital bag partly packed! Gota go through it again! It isnt very organised.
    Again like yourself theres times when im wishing the next few days away and then theres times when i just want to enjoy been pregnant x x x

• Thank god its not just me! Seem to be needing min 12 hours sleep a night plus an afternoon nap!! Managed to finally get most of hospital bag packed today and tidy OH beer cans from last night and thats about it!! Mind is really restless though-keeping waking up at 3 in the morning thinking of mad things!! Fortunately I organised most of baby stuff in second trimester-think the nesting thing kicked in way early with me, I certainly can't be arsed now!!
    How will I survive when I have a baby to look after??!
    Sophy
    37+1