Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Natures nest

Has anyone ever tried one of those 'natures nest' suspended 'cot' things? Or know anyone who has? They look fab, and I was seriously tempted to get one for my lo's, but the price put me off!

Just wondering if they are good for settling lo's, or if its just 'blah'. If they work I might try one for my next lo (positive thinking in overdrive there!) xx

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/a429/3.png

Replies

• I'm very lucky as I've been given an Amby Nest by someone who absolutely swore by it. I've just had to buy a new mattress. At the moment the only downsize I can see is it isn't as easy to move from room to room as a conventional moses basket - but it does look really comfy! Baby hasn't arrived yet so I'm not sure how good they are but as soon as it does I'll let you know!
  • I'm very lucky as I've been given an Amby Nest by someone who absolutely swore by it. I've just had to buy a new mattress. At the moment the only downsize I can see is it isn't as easy to move from room to room as a conventional moses basket - but it does look really comfy! Baby hasn't arrived yet so I'm not sure how good they are but as soon as it does I'll let you know!