Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Boots

Hi just wanted to let everyone know if you join boots parenting club you will get a voucher through the post if you buy a pack of pampers newborn nappies you get a changing bag free worth ??30 (its definately worth the cost of a pack of nappies) Also if you go to boots at the minute they do 2 packs of pampers newborn nappies for ??6.

Hope everyone is well

take care

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/23/2380/238012.png

Replies

• hi thanks for that info. i was thinking about joining so i definitely will now.
    hope you are well. xxx
  • You also get double points on lots of baby bits
  • Can you join from boots web site? That sounds like a bargain not to be missed. thanks x
  • yep u can join online

but first u need to join their advantage card, then they send u that and a thing to send off for joining parent club, who then send u the voucher to get the free change bag and other goodies. for me it took a bit of waiting but that was over xmas (xmas post is always pants), got my bag yesterday, it has in it a travel change mat and a little insulated pocket for keeping a bottle warm when ur on the move.

xx
    30+0