Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

whos here

Iv noticed alot of newbies to the toddler forum which is great! thought we could have a lil getting to know you page. So...

Im Elaine, Im 21, origonally from London but Iv lived in Nottinghamshire for a year now. I have 3 boys. James (J) who is 3 yrs 2 months, Isaac-Elijah who is 2 tomorrow! and Tyler who is 6 months. looking forward to a more lively toddler forum! image

xx xx

Replies

• Options
    Hello! I was gonna post hi but you've saved me the trouble image
    Cole just turned 1 and is toddling about now so I guess he's still my baby but a toddler! Scary!

I'm kia, I'm almost 33, I'm internet paranoid hence no real names & I live in the north west with hubby, cole and the cat!

Looking forward to summer when we've finished making the yard into a nice garden for cole to play in with all his new outdoor toys image
  • Options
    hi im becki and im 25.

my oh is neil he is 23 . my daughter anne is 2 years 8 months and ryan 17 weeks. so i come in here and baby forum.

im from doncaster and have lived here all my life.

think people should use the toddler forum more active as it is to quiet.

[Modified by: becki+anne+ryan on January 05, 2009 11:17 AM]

• Options
    hi im katy,i hardly ever post because im not very good at writing what im thinking,but i come here and read for tips and advice alot.

im 27,married and live in east yorkshire with my husband and 16 month old son sam. i am mega broody for another but hubby says no.x
  • Options
    I'm Donna - mummy to Poppy who is almost 16 months. I'm 35 :-0 and feel old at the moment! My oh is Andrew and we live near Warrington, Cheshire.x
  • Options
    I'm nearly 25 and single mum to two boys, Ollie will be 5 next month and Jake is 2 and a half. I live in Greater London though not sure they call it that anymore?!

[Modified by: Mum0f2 on January 05, 2009 11:25 AM]

• Options
    hi im kayleigh-mummy to my 19 month old lil boy called brandon, im 22 from sturminster newton dorset..i also have a gr8 hubby called nicholas xx
    i am also mega broody but hubby aint so sure!!lol
  • Options
    I'm Andrea 36, mummy to 15 month old Lily. I've been posting on this forum a bit but still keep flitting back to baby as it does seem more active there.
  • Options
    I'm Hayley, I'm 36 image Married to Phil and mummy to Jacob 12 Megan 9 Alice 4 and Isaac 20 months. :\)
  • Options
    Hi Everyone

I'm Melanie 35 image mum to Eve 18 months and James 7.

We live in Suffolk having moved here from Hertfordshire almost 5 years ago.

Hope the toddler forum gets busy. :\)
  • Options
    hiya, im abit of a lurker in all forums really image

im shelly, 21, from west yorkshire,

iv have 2 beautiful girls, Chloe 16mnths and Emily 4mnths and are currently thinking bout baby number 3 image

me and my oh Ian got married on the 21st december 08 :lol:

• Options
    Hello. I'm Kerry. I'm 23 and live in South Wales. Have only lived here for 3 months, originally from Sussex. I live here with H2B and our 14 month old daughter. I am currently 24 weeks pg.

It took me a while to come on to here as it felt like the end of an era really. I still go on to baby tho. Also Freya isn't walking or standing unaided yet so she till feels like my baby and not toddler. LoL.

X X X
  • Options
    We need to get all the Dec mums over here katie..that should liven things up a bit...or get us banned image
  • Options
    Hi there

Im Hannah, i live in Kent I've got a little girl 17 months called Shayla and not in a rush to have any more at the moment lol!!
    Have been on babyexpert for a while now so i remember a few of u so just wanted to say a big hello 2 u all
    Be nice to catch up with everybody and see how u all are
    Hannah xx
  • Options
    I'm beebee, 33, mum to Sonny 20 months. From Bromley Kent, thinking of no 2 but going back & forwards about it .

Welcome to all new mums of recent toddlers. has been a bit quiet rattling around here mostly alone except for a few others.
  • Options
    Hi im Sarah,live in the North West,near to Blackburn,Im 30(almost 31 yikes lol)single mummy to Benjamin who is almost 17mths.....love every bit of being a mummy,even more so now hes a toddler much more fun,though exhausting!!!
    Hi to everyone!!!
  • Options
    Hi im Sarah,live in the North West,near to Blackburn,Im 30(almost 31 yikes lol)single mummy to Benjamin who is almost 17mths.....love every bit of being a mummy,even more so now hes a toddler much more fun,though exhausting!!!
    Hi to everyone!!!
  • Options
    Hi
    I'm Juliette, 31, live in Wiltshire (not far from mummy2brandydandy i think). Mum to Matthew, 20.5 months. He eats and sleeps well but isn't really talking much yet.
    OH John is a firefighter and we also have a dog, Pip.
    Hello to everyone x
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm Lottie, I'm 29 and married, we live in Devon and our daughter Neve turned 1 yesterday. We are ttc number two at the moment. Have been posting a lot on baby as its very quiet on here. Would be nice to see more on here.
    xxx

[Modified by: Lottie and Neve on January 05, 2009 08:18 PM]

• Options
    Hi i'm charli - 28 married and lo is 13 months today. Starting to think of ttc no 2 but daunted by it all - money, juggling 2, going back to work or not etc etc.

hope to see more on here! image
  • Options
    I'm Becci, I'm 24 and live in Manchester with oh. Rhys has just turned 1. First time on here as don't want to admit that my little baby is turning into a little toddler lol x