Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can anyone recommend a travel pushchair?

Hi ladies,

We are going on our first abroad holiday with Isobel in April - can't wait, thought we'd get a holiday in before I started back at work in May - boo.

I'd like to get a lightweight pushchair suitable for taking on the plane that doesn't cost too much.

Has anyone got any recommendations please?

Thanks xx

Replies

• I bought a Mamas and Papas one from E bay - we were going to Mexico so I didn't want to take my Quinny with me but I also didn't want to spend a lot on something that would get battered in the hold! The one I bought was like brand new, reclines to almost flat and has a big hood for shade and I paid ??25 for it.
    They really don't get treated well by the handlers so I didn't see the point in spending a fortune.
    xx
  • Ive got a Loola at the mo but also didnt want to take it with me and have it get wrecked.
    Ebays a good idea thanks, will have a look
    xx
  • Sorry - double post

[Modified by: Debbie71 on January 05, 2009 08:23 PM]

• Sorry - triple post whoops

[Modified by: Debbie71 on January 05, 2009 08:24 PM]

• We bought a Maclaren Triumph as a holiday pushchair, I didn't want to take my Bugaboo on a plane! It was really good and lo seemed comfy as well.
    xx