Forum home Family life & relationships Childcare & work

Iv Just started working from home with Usborne!!!!

Hiya Everyone!

I have just joined Usborne and I am loving it. It cost me ??38 to join getting a starter pack worth over ??100. I did a party for my F&F and already I have got that back. Now I can do as little or as much as I like, selling to friends, neighbours, schools, nurseries, school fairs, village fairs, the list is endless. I am looking for people to join my team so if anybody wants any more information please email me joanne.butler@live.co.uk.

Its so much fun

Jo xxx

Replies

• I've been doing that too - Best of luck and keep enjoying it its really worth it!
  • Anyone thinking of joining, Good news the starter kit has been reduced to ??19.....and you still get ??100 worth of books and business materials to get you started....FAB!!!! I paid ??38 for mine.
    Any questions please email me joanne.butler@live.co.uk
  • what do you actually sell?
  • Hi

Usborne is a children's book publisher. They are lovely books, excellent quality and they sell themselves. If you would like further information please email me and I will send you an information pack.

My email is joanne.butler@live.co.uk

I have only being doing this since the end of Nov and I love it, you get lots of help, Usborne is a very supportive company.

Many Thanks

Joanne Butler
  • Hi

Usborne is a children's book publisher. They are lovely books, excellent quality and they sell themselves. If you would like further information please email me and I will send you an information pack.

My email is joanne.butler@live.co.uk

I have only being doing this since the end of Nov and I love it, you get lots of help, Usborne is a very supportive company.

Many Thanks

Joanne Butler
  • Hiya everyone just to let you know the starter pack is only ??19 til the end of Jan, then it will be going back up. What are you waiting for? Start earning straight away.

Jo xxx