Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How is everyone feeling after christmas i feeling down

Is there any oone feeling down after christmas i bin so bizzy with christmas i think i forgoten about my self i finding crying no good reason and panking over lots of difffrent thing. I am have problems with ML we never got on she thinks there nothing wrong with faith she make feel like bad mum. it makeing problem with me and oh. i am just so feed up i worried about faith she doing at the monment i just worried she going sick again as i do not now wont set it off. sorry for moaning.
carrie

Replies

• awe hun,

sorry you are feeling down. I think that it is quite normal to feel a little down post christmas, I do. We had such a hard seeming year and I'd really built it up to myself that christmas was going to be a treat to sit back and enjoy after getting through all the muck of the year and instead we all came down with the flu, and I spent christmas and new year with a schest and kidney infections and Nym with a chest infection so now I feel like we really never got to have the treat I'd promised us.

Perhaps getting together with a few friends and having a nice cup of coffee and abig slice of cake might be in order, or a hair cut, maybe have a few people over for dinner and have a bottle of wine... sort of give yourself a bit of a pick me up image...

Hope you feel better soon

xx
  • I feel down after Christmas too, I've put on a bit of weight over the holidays and have zero motivation. I feel like a blob and the cold weather isn't helping.

Try to ignore your MIL - isn't the paeds appointment coming up soon? Hopefully that will finally get things sorted for you!
  • just so stress i think going go for walk and all of it off i so fed up of being in this house need to get out
    faith at hospital on 13 just do not now why ML being like she is with use i think i am going keep away from her let oh take kids she make so mad
  • hi honey!! sorry you feel crappy at the moment - i think it is the dust settling after everything that has gone on with faith, her weight, hospital admissions etc - when you were busy, as you said, it would occupy you, but now the boys are in school, and just you and faith.....

only a week til the appointment, then let them tell you there is nothing wrong with her! not your MIL!! you had no prob with the boys at all, so you know your own lo!! and she hasnt been right for ages!! once the docs have had a proper look at her, then they can decide what needs doing for her!!

as Hedgie says - we are all meeting up soon for lunch, so hopefully that will make you feel better!!

love nicki
    xxxxxxx
  • its not that i like there someting seruise wong with her it might tern out to be something very simple. i just wont now how to cope with her when she like that. ML does not think she under weight even that she size of a 4 month old she 8 months. It just make mad she bin reffered now they think i fussing over nothing she all way compared to her other grand children they also diffrent i just thought she would support her son

• its not that i like there someting seruise wong with her it might tern out to be something very simple. i just wont now how to cope with her when she like that. ML does not think she under weight even that she size of a 4 month old she 8 months. It just make mad she bin reffered now they think i fussing over nothing she all way compared to her other grand children they also diffrent i just thought she would support her son