Forum home Babies Baby

I saw someone amazing today!I

I met a lady today who isnt much older than me. She must have the patience of a saint (although all her kids seemed well behaved) as she has 3 sets of twins! image
And - she is expecting again, another set of twins!!!!!

They looked so cute together even though there were a lot of them, and her last two sets are close in age - the youngest are 10 months old, and the next set up at just under two....
she admitted that with the last two sets (inc the ones she's expecting now) they were caught out whilst waiting for her sterilisation appointment to come through - she's been asking them for years to let her get it done but because she is only young they've been stubborn... image

She really must have the patience of a saint, either that or full time help :lol:

xxx

Replies

• 3sets of twins?! omg! what does she do? like buggy wise and that? they should make a tv documentry on her! AMAZING! yeah she must have the patience of a saint! wow! cant believe it, the odds of that happening must be billions to one! x
  • 3sets of twins?! omg! what does she do? like buggy wise and that? they should make a tv documentry on her! AMAZING! yeah she must have the patience of a saint! wow! cant believe it, the odds of that happening must be billions to one! x
  • Omg! That is unbelievable.

Although, I have to say I don't feel that sorry for her if she got caught TWICE "waiting for a sterilisation" ....
  • she had the four i saw in a big quad thingy, the eldest were at school.
    I should've asked if they were identical - only the older set i met were - but i felt self conscious enough, as though i was staring anyway! :lol: I did find out that the eldest were boys, then the identical girls, and then another set of boys... lets hope she gets another set of girls! :lol:

Bet they'll agree to a sterilisation much faster now though. image
    xxx
  • Bloody hell 3 sets of twins & another on the way! Whoa she really is amazing.

PTB - I'm more surprised that she actually got the chance to have sex!!
  • :lol: Tigerlily, or the desire to have sex!

that list is frightening katie - at number 30 in the multiple multiples it says :
    "# Unidentified (Ohio) 7 sets of twins, 5 sets of triplets and 2 sets of quads. " image thats a lot of babies
  • Thats amazing! She must have 2 drive a mini bus to just 2get them everywhere! She and her oh must be very fertile! lol!! x x x
  • OMG how does she cope!!! I would struggle with one set of twins.

Although i agree with PTB that i dont feel sorry for her. There are ways to avoid getting pregnant if you really dont want anymore. God knows im overly cautious now after having one!
  • I am a secret hoverer (if there is such a word), as my babies (twins) are due very soon, and could not believe this...

I am thinking its bloody mad!! I am really struggling now, so how did she cope when pg i have no idea, with the others to look after!?

I also think there's more than 1 way to not get preg again!

Em x
    35+0
  • that is the best contraception I've ever heard of. 4 sets of twins, madness. It's put me off sex just hearing about it. S x
  • Bl**dy hell- I would sew up my ginny after that lot!!
  • My OH says she must drive a double decker bendy buggy to carry them all around :lol: