Forum home Babies Baby

OP TOMMOROR, I'M SO SCARED

Well got to be at hosp for 9 tommoro, apparantly op takes bout 90 mins plus! i'm soooo scared! from not waking up from aneasthetic to something going wrong with my heart to gas/air which gets left behind!! Heard some horror stories bout the gas/air!! PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!

Replies

• Aww, best of luck hun.......look forward to seeing you back on here, fighting fit image

xx
  • oh what you having done?! i'm sure it'll go smoothly, i had gas/air to put me to sleep when i was about 10 and i just remember it smelling like nailvarnish remover and feling very drunk afterwards! i hope that it goes well! X
  • aww hun you'll be fine i'm sure!! *hugssss* x
  • good luck hun
  • just gatecrashing from pregnancy to say good luck.

try not to worry, gas induction for a general anesthetic is the best way really and leaves your system alot quicker than the liquid. i have to have a general anethetic every year (for life ,for cancer check up) and have been for the last 9 years and nothing has every gone wrong with me in all those years.
    its actually kind of a nice and funny feeling as your going under(i always try and fight it for as long as i can for fun) and you'll wake up pretty easily afterwards.

beccie 29+1
    xxx
  • hey sara ull be fine, uve been through child birth, image all the best xxx hugs xxx
    Sandie and David xx
  • hey sara ull be fine, uve been through child birth, image all the best xxx hugs xxx
    Sandie and David xx
  • Good luck! You'll be fine!
  • Good Luck. Everything will go fine honey.

xx
  • Good Luck. Everything will go fine honey.

xx
  • thanks everyone still scared though lol Didnt mean gas induction i meant the gas/air that they blow your tummy up with! it gets trapped n stuck inside you for a few days and is supposed to be horrible lol think i will be going under by canula i presume! Not sure !! thanks again ladies xx
  • Good luck hun! see you back on here soon enough
    xxx
  • Good luck, and best wishes for a speedy recovery

xx
  • Bit late to wish you luck but just wanted to say that I hope it went well.

Lisa
  • good luck, you'll be fine try not to worry easier said than done i know xxxxxx