Forum home Babies Baby

Tips on how to get baby into door way bouncer alone

hey all,

Is there anyone out there that has got any tips of how to manage to get your lo into them door way bouncy things when its just you and baby.
Im fine when oh is there to help put Ryan in it but cant seem to be able to do it when im on my own with lo. Need like 10 pairs of hands, lol

xx

Replies

• which one do you have,I can offer advice for lindam
  • i do millie on my own, i put the bouncer up first lift her up and just pop her in it then sit her on my lap in the bouncer while i get it all straight and clip her in at the back shes 18 weeks xx
  • thanks guys, i will give it a try whilst my oh is there first time round i think, just incase. just worried im gonna drop him out, not sure which one i have, its from mothercare, green and yellow
  • it is green and yellow with safari animals on it
  • well mine and katies diff but we do it the same way so i guess u can do it that way with them all xx
  • well mine and katies r diff but we do it the same way so i guess u can do it that way with them all xx
  • Like the others say,I Put it up first.I put her over my shoulder whilst Iput her legs in.I then sit her on my knee whilst I straighten her clothes and velcro her in.I velcro the straps,then put her arms through the arm holes.
    I have put her arms through and shehas fallen through the hole,before velcroing her up!