Forum home Babies Baby

Names if other sex.

Hiya ladies.

I'm a bit bored and fancied typing something so thought i'd start this.

What was your babie gonna be called if he/she had been the other sex?

My son is called Ethan and if he'd been a girl he would have been called Kayleigh

My daughter is called Gracie and if she'd been a boy she would have been called Leeland (spelt how it looks) i use to get people coming up to me saying Leyland is a lovely name (which it is) but it wasn't what i was having, i was having Lee-Land. lol

What were your gonna be?

Lisa xxx (ex bringiton)

Replies

• iv found out what im having in my pregnancies so always chosen the name after that so havent got another name xxx
  • Our son would have been Yazmin if he was a girl ... but we were convinced from 4 weeks that we were havin a boy !! Oh the joys of morning sickness !!!
  • if anne would have been a boy she would have been called david james.

if ryan would have been a girl he would have been called chloe lynne.
  • Aww theres some gorgeous ones.

I also found out with both of mine what i was having but picked the other name too just in case.

Do you think your next child will have this name with not being able to use it this time? if its the opposite sex obviously. lol

I've found not many people keep the same names for the next. Look at me for example. If i was gonna call Ethan Kayleigh but couldn't, why didn't i use it this time round? Strange. lol.

Lisa xxx
  • Gabe would have been Jennifer Jane if I'd had my way.

If OH had his way 'she' would have been Alexandra but I wasnt keen on it!
  • Tommy would have been Patsy Jane after my mum and nan!

Am liking the name Leeland - its where my OH claims my mind wanders to half the time!!!

Love Lee
    xxxxx
  • If Poppy had been a boy she would have been Oliver Andrew (after my grandpa)
    xxx
  • If Justin had been a girl he would have been brianna
    if maya had been a boy she would have been Ethan
    and if charlie had been a girl he would have been either olivia or lydia
  • lol Lee, I think we all have our faraway land we go to when he's jibbering away about computer games or football. lol

We got that name off "dog the bounty hunter" its his sons name and whenever i watched it even before getting caught with Gracie i wanted it.

Lisa xxx
  • If Kade were a girl there were lots of contenders but I guess the main one was 'Maisy'

• I was convinced I was having a girl at first but I was wrong LOL.

We liked loads of different girls names but had a problem choosing a boys name we both liked LOL.

If Isaac had been a girl he would have been called Holly, Lilly - Mae, or Freya.

Beck
  • Jensen would have been Paige-Amy

our first choice was Jessica Faith but my cousin stole it when we found out JJ was a boy! x