Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

millie is escaping from everthing!

she tries to get out of her bumo i put her in her bouncy chair that she loves and she lent so far forward that the whole chair went to topple over but i caught it just in time!!i lay her down and she just rolls everywhere she can't sit up on her own yet but is doing well but i cant wait til she can!! hehe shes 19 weeks 2morrow xx

Replies

• JJ seems to be getting like that too hun, altho he can't roll he can shuffle on his bum lol...(he was in the middle of the blanket to start with)

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1923/128/8/516184952/n516184952_396287_9195.jpg

• Wait till your changing there bum after they have done a poo and they try escaping. Im seriously considering buying a rabbit mat for when Fraser starts. Check them out put rabbit mat in your search engine.
    Nikki
  • Oh dear! Sounds like you cant take your eyes ofher for just 1 second!

Louise managed to wee on the carpet after already weeing on her change mat a couple of weeks ago.........she just wouldn't stay still while I was trying to clear up after a leaky poo..............