Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMFG again!!!!

I was a week late for my period so thought it was hormones, now its 2 weeks late so did a test just to be sure, and somehow little mr bunda sperm has leaked through a condom AGH!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Oh hun, what a shock! Congratulations I hope! LOL
  • Options
    Congratulations!?!?!?
    There seems to be a lot of it about at the minute, I am thinking about buying my oh some sort of biohazard suit to be on the safe side.
    xx
  • Options
    Not sure whether to congratulate you or not lol. How old is your lo? Im sure you will be fine. Your hubby must have strong swimmers!!!!!
  • Options
    i agree bedhead all these pregnancies have got me worried. May have to invest in a chastity belt lol
  • Options
    lol my lo is 4 months, and hes my first, how will i cope lol, bet its twins too ahhhh.
  • Options
    You'll cope no problem. I actually found that the second one was WAY easier than the first as you are less prone to panic :lol: Must admit though that the thought Barney might be twins scared the crap out of me :lol:
    xx
  • Options
    HI hun, Know exactly how you are feeling as just found out I'm preggers too and Mason is 7 months. I was in shock and panic for a whole week but am calmer now and soo many people have been in our situation and say its not as bad as it seems.
    Am always here if you need a shoulder.x x x
  • Options
    i have said it on msn but i will say it again congrats.
  • Options
    cheers guys i may employ a nanny lol... or just get david walking and talking by the time hes a year, helping change nappies etc lol
  • Options
    ARGHH!!!!! congratulations honey!!! well pleased for ya! how old will he be when this one is born. when do u think ur due?! xx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations hun xxx
  • Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Best Wishs and congratulations.

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev247pr___.png

• Options
    Congratulations hun, you will be just fine image x x x
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, I'm sure you'll be fine. I conceived my 3rd when Zara was 5 months & I now have just over 4 weeks to go. It'll be lovely your babies growing up soo close together

Hilary x
  • Options
    Oh my goodness congrats but this post has seriously made me scared my lo is 9 weeks tomorrow and ive still not had a period!! on the pill and it my week break and still no period, im having sex nearly every night, do you think i should do a test lol ???

Lyns
  • Options
    wow, congratulations hun! You'll be fine, your a fab Mummy! xxx
  • Options
    big congratulations hun! hope your all excited, you will do wonderfuly!!!
    xx
    lol at bedheads biohazard suit! or try my trick...feign sleep!!
  • Options
    believe me i tried all these things, to no avail lol, condoms seemed to be the only option, as i didnt want to risk fertility, that i certainly didnt do... obviously lol
  • Options
    Wow, I'm keeping my legs crossed :lol:

Congratulations! x