Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HELP i cant stop eating...

i just wondered im 22 weeks pregnant and i cant stop eating its a nightmare ive just ad a chinese bout 30 min ago and now im starveing again all ive done 4 the past week is eat like a pig even my oh is commenting on it im eating more thn him and that is saying something lol is any1 else eating like a pig and is it normal im worryed something is wrong with me cos i never used to eat half as much its scarey image

Replies

• Hi I just wanted to say you are not alone, i was being all good for the first few months, saying to myself that im not going to over eat, but that has gone out of the window! i eat everything in sight, and it not the healthy stuff, its carbs and choc! i think im going to be the size of a house when our little man arrives!!

Anna

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev024pr___.png

• yea thats wat im like thnku so much 4 ur reply i thought summink was wrong or i was going mad or summink lol xx
  • yea thats wat im like thnku so much 4 ur reply i thought summink was wrong or i was going mad or summink lol xx
  • nope not mad just pregnant, which i suppose could be classed as the same thing!!! my husband sometimes just looks at me when i putting away mountains of food! not a nice sight im sure
  • hehe join the club :lol:
    im constantly eating or thinking of what i want to eat. id probably eat more if i could be bothered to get up and make it :roll: xxx