Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

More opinions on names please!!!

Hi all

Well after deciding on our two favourite girls names... a spanner was put in the works today when hubby revealed his late Mum's middle name! Its Marie and I think its beautiful.

So what do you prefer?

Daisy Marie XXXXX
Ava Marie XXXXXX
or

Daisy Beth XXXXXX
Ava Beth XXXXXX

Ava Marie is a bit like the song / music we know....

but I am totally in love with Daisy Marie! If you know my surname, think you'll agree it goes well!!!

Joo xxx
25+5

Replies

• Options
    yes my fave is Daisy Marie. x x x
  • Options
    i love them both with marie. much prefer them to with beth. xx
  • Options
    Daisy Marie is lovely it is just so angelic!!! xxx
  • Options
    i like daisy marie the best. xxx
  • Options
    I love Either Daisy Marie or Ava Beth - Looks like Daisy Marie is on a winning streak at the moment!
    We are struggling to come up with middle names for either sex, We have the names Joshua and Evie. We gave our 9 month old son 2 middle names, both meaningful and so have nothing for poor Josh (If its a boy that is). Its hard work isn't it lol
    xxx
  • Options
    i prefer Ava Marie, but close second is Daisy Marie

xxx
  • Options
    I love Daisy Marie the best, it's so cute
  • Options
    I prefer Ava Marie but then I am biased as my dd is Ava
  • Options
    I love the name Ava, but think that Daisy Marie sounds better, but 2nd choice would def be Ava Marie.
  • Options
    Hiya

I really like Daisy Marie!! Its cute image

Sharon xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• Options
    i have to say i aslo love daisy marie its so cute!! this name thing isnt as easy as we think is it!!
  • Options
    Daisy Marie! Though I hope you won't mind if my next little one is also a Daisy (obv only if it's a girl!) as am a bit obsessed with flower names at the moment image
  • Options
    Your next one PTB? Blimey! LOL

Thanks everyone! I am so chuffed to bits with this name and have no doubt if Angus is a girl we will call her Daisy Marie. I just love it and love that we get to use part of hubby's late Mum's name in our 1st baby's name.

So now we are rooting for Angus to be a girl!!! :lol:

Kidding, we're happy with anything!!!!!!!! a baby Shrek will do as long as its ours!!!

xxxxxxxx
    26 w today!
  • Options
    Oh i love the name Daisy Marie sounds so pretty and cute!! def my fave xx