Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

christening ideas

hi girls
i was wondering if any of u have any nice christening ideas? wade is being christened in april and its a big thing for the greeks they really go to town on it. so i wanted to do something nice that maybe was different to what they have seen before.
so if any of u have any ideas for any part of the day or maybe u have been to one and seen some nice ideas that would be great cause i've got to try and organise this on my own over here.
gio xx

Replies

• Options
    Frankie is being christened on 22nd February and the ways it going you would think it was her wedding lol. Although its my mum who keeps coming up with ideas - she is paying for ideas though so i dont mind. We have decided to have a pink theme (what a surprise!) so my mum is buying pink champagne so everyone can have a glass when they arrive. We are having white tablecloths and my mum suggested pink glitter sprinkled on. Also having one white, one light pink and one dark pink balloon on a few table. Cake is white with dark pink and light pink decoration. Maybe you could try having a blue theme?

Sorry im not much help! Mrsjbourne had her little boy christened recently and they had a fruit display that was a pram with a little baby in. Im sure she would post you a pick of it. I loved that and its very unique!!
  • Options
    Evie gets christned o the 25th and i've got a plate for everyone to sign so we can remember who came etc, its not a lot but its something different. Also the dog is getting her a special ballon its a big clear ballon and inside are loads of little pink ballons and were having pink glitter writting on it lol xxxxx
  • Options
    thanks i like the idea of the pram but don't think they would be able to do stuff like that ere. i've seen the plates i was thinkin to get one of those too.
    keep thinking for me girls.
    gio x
  • Options
    anymore ideas? image