Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Bounty Pack?

I have heard a few people mention them but I have no idea what it is.

Can anyone shed any light?

Replies

• its a pack you get from the hospital when you have your 12 week booking in appoinment.

www.bounty.com
  • i hope i get mine next week then

Lisa.
    9+3.
  • Yeah I agree with Mrs Takers, the first one isnt as good as the one you will get once you have your baby in hospital

xxx
  • do they have vouchers and stuff in them for money off things? my hubby says I need to curb our spending so i hope so!! LOL!

Lisa
    9+3
  • I got a pack from my MW on Friday, but apparently there is something in there I need to take to Boots and swap for a pack or something. Anyone know what that is?

11+4 x
  • I got a pack from my MW on Friday, but apparently there is something in there I need to take to Boots and swap for a pack or something. Anyone know what that is?

11+4 x

there will be a voucher that you take along to certain shops and they will give you the bounty pack with goodies and money off vouchers in. i got mine at asda. if you go onto the bounty website, there is a bounty pack locator which will tell you of the shops you can claim the pack from.
  • be carefull which one they give you, at boots they gave me one for a 6month old baby, not much use to me at 18weeks pregnany lol, so i gave it my freind!
  • The one that I got when I was pregnant had a washing powder sample and a few scented incontinence pads, and not much else - and I never got anything at all in hospital :\?

I want my cute little pot of Sudacrem!!
  • I have heard asda ones are better than boots for some reason!!
    Ames x
    20+6
  • i got mine from boots it was ok but have since heard the asda one is loads better!
  • Oooh how exciting I love freebies! I looked on that website and it had a section to register, do I need to register or do you get it anyway?
  • what happens if your having a home birth?? do you still get the bounty pack?? lol
    xxxxx
  • what happens if your having a home birth?? do you still get the bounty pack?? lol
    xxxxx
  • I'm 33 weeks pregnant and i've only just been sent a voucher to get a bounty pack through the post. I don't know if it's coz i signed up to the website last July but it's taken a long time to come x