Forum home Babies Baby

posting photos from facebook

how do you post photos on here from facebook or can you only post a link to your facebook page

Replies

• Click on photo, go to properties, copy the URL, click img on post reply, without leaving a space copy that URL code, click img again.

BINGO image

xx
  • Click on photo, go to properties, copy the URL, click img on post reply, without leaving a space copy that URL code, click img again.

BINGO image

xx

thanks for that babe it worked x
  • Your welcome sweetie. Oh btw say a piccie of Maya on another thread, she is sooooo cute! Is she dancing on that pic or posing :lol:

xx
  • Your welcome sweetie. Oh btw saw a piccie of Maya on another thread, she is sooooo cute! Is she dancing on that pic or posing :lol:

xx
  • right click on the photo, select properties, highlight the http cpde where it says location then when its highlighted right click and select copy, go into reply box, right click then select paste, then highlight text and click on img (above) then submit. x
  • Your welcome sweetie. Oh btw say a piccie of Maya on another thread, she is sooooo cute! Is she dancing on that pic or posing :lol:

xx

She had just finished trying to copy the dancing out of save the last dance, the non ballet dancing lol
  • just want to see if this works from bebo as well as this is where i keep most of my photos as dont really use my facebook much x

http://file048a.bebo.com/4/original/2009/01/17/20/2614930563a9892826738o.jpg

• sorry posted twice

[Modified by: JodieBuckley on January 19, 2009 08:22 PM]

• sorry posted twice as trying to find a way of posting it with the smaller pic, and it worked

[Modified by: JodieBuckley on January 19, 2009 08:22 PM]

• damn didnt work

[Modified by: Lin&Lexie&bump on January 20, 2009 01:14 AM]

• damn didnt work

[Modified by: Lin&Lexie&bump on January 20, 2009 01:14 AM]

did you click the Img then paste the link the press the Img

or did you paste the link, highlight it then click the Img. as if i done the second it never worked x