Forum home Babies Baby

Baby Swimming

Hey girls,

I am planning on taking my lil Lily swmming on the weekend. Was wondering if anyone has done this with their LOs.

Does she need a swimsuit etc. Or go in naked with swimming nappies?

Replies

• hi,

i rang up our swimming pool and they said all you needed was a swimsuit or trunks in my case with swimming nappies.
  • Ohh I'm glad you posted this I was going to do post the same thing! image
  • cheers hun, im so excited to take her, she loves water.
  • ive checked my local baths and they have a toddler pool so going to take her on sunday!!! Have seen a swimsuit for her and although she doesnt need it its so cute i may just have to buy it lol.
  • Awww hope she enjoys it image
  • I always take Kara in a swim nappy and a swimsuit. She loves the pool. She is 16 months now and still loves the water. Most pools now have a small pool and it is usually slightly heated. At this time of the year I would tend to wear a wetsuit instead of a swimsuit as it is a lot colder.
  • Zac has been going swimming since he was 9 weeks old and LOVES it... he wears a swim nappy and a wet suit to keep him warm and means we can prob stay in a bit longer as he doesn't get cold to quick...

• Zac has been going swimming since he was 9 weeks old and LOVES it... he wears a swim nappy and a wet suit to keep him warm and means we can prob stay in a bit longer as he doesn't get cold to quick...

x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/26/2610/261009.png