Forum home Babies Baby

How frustrating!

Hi everyone. Something is really bugging my little boy. He crying and nothing seems to be helping? I know he's trying to tell me whats wrong (he's 10 months) He keeps saying "d d d d d d" in an upset tone and grabbing me and saying the same thing in my face. He's not hungry, tierd, and doesn't want to be held. Its so frustrating for him that he cant show me and upsetting for me that I don't know whats wrong. Signings out the question because the nearest classes are 35 mins away! It would cost me more to get there than the class?! :cry:

Replies

• ahhh my little girl is 10 months and has been doing this but in her sleep took her to docs today they think its acid reflux (baby heartburn) they have given her baby gaviscon in sachets should kick in in 48 hours. is it worse after a feed?
  • ahhh my little girl is 10 months and has been doing this but in her sleep took her to docs today they think its acid reflux (baby heartburn) they have given her baby gaviscon in sachets should kick in in 48 hours. is it worse after a feed?
  • teething? evie is like this sometimes (8m) im sure its her gums hurting. could be way off the mark but just a thought. xx
  • Sorry for replyIng late. Its not after a feed...but for the past 3 days he's been pooping like mad. Very runny when normally his poop is solid..:\? he's not upset when he's pooping either? That pooping has caused him to have the worse rash ever! H V said it was thrush:cry: I was gutted. Even that doesn't seem to be bothering him. He could fall and hurt himself but still come off laughing, thats how he is. So this crying at the mo has got me baffled??:\?