Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I miss you girls!

Hey, just thought I would pop in and see how you are in here. 1 more ov until I can start trying again, I am impatient already!!! Hubbie wants to know where all the sex has gone! image MEN! Anyway hope you and your bumps are all healthy! Take care, hope to join you officially at the end of March!

love Mrs Impatient xxx

[Modified by: socks on 18 January 2009 20:08:17 ]

Replies

• THERE YOU ARE!! I saw your name on the who's online bit and have been looking for you, but blimmin BE is sooooo slow tonight. How're you doing flower? I miss you too, it's always so lovely to see your stripey feet, I can't wait for you to be back full time. I have absolutely everything crossed for the quick BFP and healthy and happy pg you deserve. What have you been up to, anything exciting?

Oh it's just so nice to see you, such a treat! xxx
  • See this is why I miss you! I always get such a lovely welcome! Yes BE is exceptionally slow! I am well, the break is actually doing me good, I have bought Zita Wests book to get pg fast so if I don't I am getting my money back lol! Nearly had a heart attack when I saw your little scare, so pleased everything is ok.

We have just come back from a week snowboarding in France. It was ace, although I am nursing very sore ribs. I dropped an edge on a turn through a tree run, I was going quite fast and went straight on my front left. No arms to soften the blow because I had already raised them to throught the board round as it was a bit powdery. Completely winded myself, just waved to my husband to tell him I was ok, when I got to the bottom it was really painfull so rested the next day then carried on for the rest of the week. They are still quite painful so may go to the doc's tuesday on my day off. May ask about the ttc as well since it has been 10 months. Ooh look at me blathering on! Ha! Have you been up to much? xxx
  • Ah wow! Sounds like a fab weekend, am so jealous. I ski, not board (hubby boards and it's an endless battle to convert each other! lol!) We didn't manage to go last year as we were getting married and every last penny was swallowed by the wedding and it's not gonna happen now I guess for a couple of years, so just to hear your description makes me all excited and longing for the slopes.

Now, lady you must get yourself checked out, you may well have bruised, or even cracked your ribs, so please make sure you get looked at properly and like you say, you can always have a chat about ttc too. I dunno why, but I just have a good feeling that your break has done you good and it won't be long now until you're on here posting that BFP!

We haven't been up to very much, in between me frightening the life out of myself, hubby and our families and being permanently knackered, we don't seem to be leading very exciting lives!

I have a bit of sad news, i know you regularly spoke to NattyNik on the mc and ttc after mc forums and I read recently that she had sadly had another mc. She hasn't been on line for ages, I posted back to her but haven't heard anything, I am so so upset for her, she was always so lovely and so positive and supportive of everyone.

Other than that, not much news at all, but will be keeping my eyes peeled for you being back full time. Keeping reading those books!! Hopefully see you very, very soon. Take care and get yourself to the docs about your ribs!! xxx
  • Ah wow! Sounds like a fab weekend, am so jealous. I ski, not board (hubby boards and it's an endless battle to convert each other! lol!) We didn't manage to go last year as we were getting married and every last penny was swallowed by the wedding and it's not gonna happen now I guess for a couple of years, so just to hear your description makes me all excited and longing for the slopes.

Now, lady you must get yourself checked out, you may well have bruised, or even cracked your ribs, so please make sure you get looked at properly and like you say, you can always have a chat about ttc too. I dunno why, but I just have a good feeling that your break has done you good and it won't be long now until you're on here posting that BFP!

We haven't been up to very much, in between me frightening the life out of myself, hubby and our families and being permanently knackered, we don't seem to be leading very exciting lives!

I have a bit of sad news, i know you regularly spoke to NattyNik on the mc and ttc after mc forums and I read recently that she had sadly had another mc. She hasn't been on line for ages, I posted back to her but haven't heard anything, I am so so upset for her, she was always so lovely and so positive and supportive of everyone.

Other than that, not much news at all, but will be keeping my eyes peeled for you being back full time. Keeping reading those books!! Hopefully see you very, very soon. Take care and get yourself to the docs about your ribs!! xxx
  • Ha! You sound like my husband! Yes I will get checked out. It is a bit twingy when I breathe so I think I may have cracked them but I don't think they will have much sympathy when I tell them I boarded for a further 5 days like it lol! Convert convert convert, boarding is SO much fun. We went with friends that ski and got him to have a go at boarding, he said it was really hard and was sticking to ski-ing! They usually have a creche at the resorts, you can still go once your little bump has arrived! When are you due anyway?

I know about NN, we have been in email contact. I had an email from her today actually, she is not so good. It was 6 months since her first mc on Friday and 2 months from her second yesterday. She sounds absolutely drained. She said she has been having panic attacks. She has some tests Tuesday. If I had her address I would send her some flowers. I really feel for her. Life is so unfair. Poor thing. I will let her know that you were asking after her, or email her through her button. She seems to have a stong family behind her.

xx

PS we got married in March so we could have a boarding honeymoon ... missed a trick there image
  • Hey mog! Good to hear from you! I will pass your kind wishes on to NN. I had an email from her today and she seems a little better but as we all know too well these things take time xx
    So pleased your scan went well. I still have to wait until March so knowing my luck I will have to catch you up in a years time in the baby forum! When are you due anyway?

Lol at the zita west thought, I like that idea! As for your son, I do have a tip ... SNOWBOARD!!! Lol, so much better than skiing image
  • hello hun!!! i was wondering how you were doing.

good luck for when you start trying again. hope to hear about your BFP soon after!!!! xxx

20+5
  • I just popped in here to see how old friends are doing......and you ladies have me in tears!!! Oh, you are all so lovely and so kind...thank you so, so, so much everyone for your kind words and your thoughts. I really do appreciate it. I have missed you all so much and it is great to be back and catching up with you all.

slippers - I have just read about what's been happening for you lately!! image You poor thing having such a terrible scare like that. I am SO happy for you that your bean is fine though - that is fantastic news and made me smile. You really do deserve for everything to be ok this time and for this to be your time after everything you have been through.

Thanks again ladies - you have all made me feel so much less alone.

Love NN xxx