Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

Mortified

Today I discovered that my lo can unlock and open the doors in the disabled/baby change toilets. Unfortunatley I was sat, with my trousers round my ankles on the disabled toilet at the time!!!! Please someone have a more embarassing story to tell to make me feel better.......image

Replies

• :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry but that is hilarious, cheered me up no end. Have to admit that mine have never done anything that bad but once in Tesco when Megan was younger (think she was about 4) we were buying condoms which were on buy one get one free, she asked what they were and I laughed and told her they were for Daddy, when we went through the checkout she told the checkout girl that they were for her Daddy becuase it was his birthday :lol: Dont you just love children
  • LOL, The most embarrassing thing Ellie has said on me was a few weeks ago, we were in Tesco and it was just before christmas with a huge queue in front of us and Ellie dropped something and at the top of her voice said "oh shit"
    She is only 15 months and i nearly dropped through the floor. im blamming her daddy for that one!
  • oh no!!! lmao!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
  • Yes My lo also did that to me in asda very busy loo he also asked if i went poopoo like him before opening the door for me while i was still on the loo. Never take a 2year old to the loo with you lmao
    Your not alone. X
  • Lewis had a hospital appointment today, he pointed to my bits and said mummy flower to the doctor, i didn't know where to look!
    i had just told him this morning that it was mummy's flower, we were having a bath together.
  • Add to the funny storys. Today in a shop walking about my lo asked for the loo at the till i asked him if he could hold it for a min...... So he grabed his bits and continued to walk along saying ok mummy. I could not stop laughing neither could everyone elce in the shop. He's 2yr6m
    kids lol. :lol:
  • lmao!! I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard reading all these!! My little boy is only just over 12 months so not done anything to embarressing yet but after reading this lot I think I need to prepare myself!! x