Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ages and Weights

Hi Girls

What age and weight are your LO's, my wee boy was weighed again today he's 12 lbs and he's 10 weeks.

Lyns

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lara, your lo is thriving aswell its great, i jsut wanted to see how all your babies weights with age varies as i was worried he was maybe too big for his age? at the clinic there were 3 babys who were 8 weeks and they were teensy next to my boy, he's long aswell though.

Lyns xx
  • Options
    Hi Debs thanks for your post, your lo is gorgeous!!

Yeh i defo think its down to different growth spurts my lo was 2 n half weeks early n weighed 6 lbs 5 when born.

Lyns
  • Options
    Louise was 19lb 5oz I think when I last got her weighed at 25 weeks. I can't find her red book to check....!!!
  • Options
    jack is 22wks now & is 20lb! Think he's pretty big for his age, altho he's very long so that may account 4 it x
  • Options
    George is 6 months and was weighed a few weeks ago and was 19lb4. He was 7lb1 at birth, so putting on quickly xx
  • Options
    Connor is 18 weeks and at 16 was 14lb 10oz
    xxx
  • Options
    Davids 18 weeks and 16lb 2 oz
  • Options
    Bethany was 13lb 1oz when she was weighed at 21 weeks, shes nearly 25 weeks now so hopefully around 14lbs.
  • Options
    my george is six months too and on tuseday he was bang on 19lb
  • Options
    charlie is 11 week 3 days and weighs 13lb 14oz
  • Options
    Gabe is 8 1/2 months (38 weeks I think), he was weighed yesterday and is 20lb 9oz.

A bit bigger than average - according to the silly chart anyway!

xxx
  • Options
    finley is 28 weeks and was weighed today and weighed in at 22lb 11oz!!!we have produced a giant.lol.(he is long too)xxx
  • Options
    faith 9 months she 15.14 lbs she very good at lossing weight she now haveing test to see if she ok
  • Options
    Jemima is 17lb 9 at 8.5months.
  • Options
    my boy is 9 half months and was 17 lbs when last weighed.
  • Options
    Amber is 13lb 12 at 18 weeks xx She is 19 weeks now and is prob about a stone xx
  • Options
    Lucas is 44 weeks (10 months) and 2 weeks ago he was 20lbs 15oz and was 8lbs 15 at birth.
  • Options
    My little chunky monkey is 7 months today and weighs a whopping 27lb 13.5 oz. He was 7lb 14 when born. He is very long and I am finding the 9-12 month tops and trousers are starting to get too short on him!!!
  • Options
    Lillith is 15 weeks and weighs 15lb 6 (she's long too!) xxx
  • Options
    my lo Ryan is 6 months and i got him weighed last week and he was 16Ib 14oz at birth he weighed 7Ib 14oz.