Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Food

What things are you liking, not liking, nauseated by???

I am craving rice, I cannot even look at red meat and I have gone off sweet things completely. Although I did just have a rolo yoghurt and it was amazing!

Replies

• Options
    lol at the moment i'm mad on chips and ice lollys!!image
    can't think of anything i've gone off apart from coca cola cos it gives me bad indigestion!image
    carly 27+3
  • Options
    I'm another one gone off sweet foods! And I'm usually such a sweet tooth. But am totally addicted to Robinsons orange and mango squash - so much so I got a bit teary today when I ran out!

Lully 6 weeks today xxx
  • Options
    I'm the same i can't eat red meet at all, the thoughts of it turn my stomach. i'm addicted to orange juice and crisps (i'm kinda going off them now thank god)

chaxxx
    15weeks today
  • Options
    Im 26+5 now and am pretty much eating normally again although I still cant drink coffee and I am hooked on chocolate!

In the beginning I just wanted apple juice/ babybels/crisps/olives/ potato wedges/wafflles etc. Anything plain and salty really.
  • Options
    I have gone off turkey mince so not sure bout eating turkey or other mince now lol! x
  • Options
    im addicted to lucozade at the mo and cheeze beans and chocolate and sterilised milk i can drink that by the gallon lol xx
  • Options
    I'm not too bad now, still have to have a strawberry milkshake a day though lol
  • Options
    Not sure if this is a craving or just me wanting to think it is but i am loving twiglets, crispy creme doughnuts ( just drove 45 mins to get some - worth the journey and i bulk bought 12 so should have enough for today !!! image ) Pasta with tomato sauce, fruit juice and WAGAMAMA's curry! ( *thinks aloud* "must get hubby to get me curry tonight")
    I am official eating un healthy stuff and loving it!
  • Options
    I've totally gone off tea and coffee (Im a tea ADDICT!) but just the thought of it makes me feel ill! I'm eating pretty much everything in sight at the moment though...I use the excuse that I'm eating for 3 now but really I just want to eat...all the time! K 12+4 x
  • Options
    i hate tea at the min too- usually drink it all day! liking water and fizzy vimto!

hate meat especially smell when its cooking. have passed on 2 roast dinners this week! didn't even eat chinese take away last night- hubby finally believed how sick i am feeling!
  • Options
    i went off everything but i am glad to say that i now love everything ediable exept onions? which i used to love, i do have a bit of a thing for bananas though i think i must eat about 5 a day

chloe 29+4
  • Options
    I was craving anything bbq flavoured last week, sent hubby out at 9.30pm to get me some on Sunday night and have been dipping my finger into bbq sauce a lot!
    Seems to have calmed down this week but I still can't eat chocolate without gagging!!
  • Options
    Well my sweet tooth seems to have returned today but I am still completely off red meat! I just had tuna pasta which is normally one of my favourite things but it tasted horrible!
  • Options
    OH had taco's a few days ago, I had to make myself something different, couldn't stomach it!