Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I am in love :-)

I used my doppler this morning and at first all I got was my heart beating very slowly and then bang I could hear my tiny little babies heart beat it was so fast and I just felt a rush of love. I can't believe it we recorded it on my laptop and I have not been able to stop listening to it.

I played it down the phone to my mum nan grandad sister mother in law and brother in law LOL can you tell I am excited. They all loved it.

K xx a very excited mummy
12+2

Replies

• hi k-lou its a great feeling isnt it, and i tell you it just flys this pregnancie lark i cant believe i am almost 30weeks, my hubby keeps saying cant we slow it down a bit it doesnt seem 2 mins since we got our bfp, i am so happy for you is the angels sounds doppler you have? i have that its great x
  • wow getting the to that stage must be like where has the time gone LOL

Yes its the angel sounds one and its the best ??29 I have ever spent. It was so worth it I am beaming right now. I heard the heart beat at the easrly scan but hearing it just now I was over come with emotion.

My little baby beating away it's just a wonderful feeling and makes me feel so much better about the scan next wed.

K xx
    12+2
  • if your anything like me you will always be listening in you cant help yourself!!! will you be having a 20wk scan and do you think you will find out pink or blue or surprise? x
  • Hi Hun
    So glad you found its, its amazing isnt it. I couldnt stop listening to mine either. It was also the best money ive ever spent. So chuffed for you
    XXX
  • We will be finding out the sex which I am really excited about at first I really wanted a little a girl but now I don't care what it is it boy or girl image

K xx
    12+2
  • Oh that's so lovely. I never knew about these first time round so I might persuade Hubby to get us one. Can I ask where did you get it from? xxx

Cat 12 weeks
  • We bought ours from amazon it was soooo worth it and came the next day it is wonderful. The best thing I ever did. I was worried if I could not find the heart beat I would worry but I am so glad we did it.

I am sat in tears right now what a sucker.

K xx
    12+2
  • Thanks K-lou I'll have a look now. I now as soon as i get my little bean's heartbeat i will be in floods of tears too! xxx

Cat 12 weeks
  • Oh how great for you Karen. I used the work doppler(for legs!!) at work when I was pg with Grace-everyone thought I was mad laid on the floor listening but it was wonderful!xxxx
  • K-lou congratulations you finally did it. Ive looked for you on here loads of times and sent you a couple of emails but dont know if you got them or not. Im so pleased for you and your oh. Im 34 weeks now and well and truly on the home stretch. Dont know if i told you but we're having a little girl and calling her Lily, i cant wait Xxx
  • K-lou congratulations you finally did it. Ive looked for you on here loads of times and sent you a couple of emails but dont know if you got them or not. Im so pleased for you and your oh. Im 34 weeks now and well and truly on the home stretch. Dont know if i told you but we're having a little girl and calling her Lily, i cant wait Xxx