Forum home Babies Baby

what music does your lo like?

Just wondering cos I think Charlotte could be a bit of a rock chick!

She's always loved it when music is on. She bops away to it by bouncing up & down and clapping her hands. Sometimes bopping her head too with a big cheesy grin - it's so funny & cute.

Anyway at Xmas my bil had new Guns n Roses cd and he put it on and Charlotte went mad for it!!!
And when she hears Kings Of Leon's new songs she really starts bopping away too.

Wouldn't think a baby would like that sort of music...! image

Replies

• Well I have a very varied music taste and try to play it to Kady as much as poss but oh is a true rocker and only plays stuff from Metallica to foo fighters and Kade seems to dance his legs off to all daddies music lol.
    He also has a guitar and Kade has taken a real shine to it so it looks like we also have a lil rocker on our hands :roll:

• i use to sing in clubs when i was preganant as i was in a meatloaf tribute! i did the girl parts obvioulsy and also did cher and bonnie tyler but millie loves mariah carey haha totally the opposite prob becos i use to sing hero to her all the time when she was in me she loves that song!xx
  • i use to sing in clubs when i was preganant as i was in a meatloaf tribute! i did the girl parts obvioulsy and also did cher and bonnie tyler but millie loves mariah carey haha totally the opposite prob becos i use to sing hero to her all the time when she was in me she loves that song!xx
  • Aoife doesn't take much notice of music but loves it when her Daddy sings to her. He is the lead singer in a band and just sings all the time.image He'll sing anything from Irish Folk songs to Led Zepplin! Mind you she is a complete Daddy's girl anyway image
  • Kara loves music. As soon as she hears the first beat she turns and dances with her hands and its so funny. She seems to love songs with loads of drums though. One of her favourite songs is Prince Purple Rain. I play it in the car to her all the time and she sits and listens to the whole song and 9 times out of 10 she is sleeping by the end. Must be soothing for her to listen to.
  • Kara loves music. As soon as she hears the first beat she turns and dances with her hands and its so funny. She seems to love songs with loads of drums though. One of her favourite songs is Prince Purple Rain. I play it in the car to her all the time and she sits and listens to the whole song and 9 times out of 10 she is sleeping by the end. Must be soothing for her to listen to.
  • We always have the music chanels on the TV a tour house so Zacky is a bit like us and will listen to most things. Me and OH are more into goth, punk, ska, rock, and cheesy 80's stuff. Zack seems to like pussycat dolls, britney spears, saturdays and girls aloud!.
  • Stupid sites playing up again.

Was a double post.

[Modified by: trueman on January 25, 2009 01:00 AM]

• Poppy likes Pink!! Whenever she hears the song that starts Na, na na na na she starts saying it too!! very cute!!!
    Other than that she dances to anything that comes on the tv or I put on the i pod!!
  • when i was pregnant dd used to go made to metallica and the pendulum song propane nightmares. now she likes metallica, ACDC (goes to sleep) Elvis (just lays really still as though she is chilling) and paul weller