Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

longer af after mc?

Hey ladies

quick question

did any of you experience a longer visit from af after your mc? Af arrived last monday, thought she'd buggered off yesterday but she appears to be back again today.

xx

Replies

• Yes, my first af after my first mc was really heavy and painful and went on for longer than usual. They said that was normal.

~ NN xx
  • thank you for your replies.

its good to know that its normal to have longer af after mc. i suppose i've been lucky in that my af hasn't been painful and was only heavy for the first couple of days and since then has been a bit sporadic but its driving me mad on cd14 today and she's still here.

I did an ov test tonight though and got a 2nd line, its fainter than the control line so I'm def not oving but i've just been getting one line on them so I suppose at least I know my hormones seem to be doing what they're meant to be.

well its a week on (cd21) and I've still got af, and to be honest I'm getting pretty hacked off with her. I'm seriously starting to think that there's something wrong with me.

xx

[Modified by: still waiting on February 01, 2009 10:35 PM]